The 2023 call published by the Clean Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (a Horizon Europe institutionalised partnership) is now open for submission of proposals.
The call consists of 26 topics (11 IAs, 13 RIAs, 2 CSA) with a budget of 195 million EUR in the following categories:
– Renewable Hydrogen Production: 7 topics, budget 49 million EUR
– Hydrogen Storage and Distribution: 5 topics, budget 36 million EUR
– Transport: 3 topics, budget 25.5 million EUR
– Heat and Power: 4 topics, budget 19 million EUR
– Cross-cutting: 3 topics, budget 7.5 million EUR
– Hydrogen Valleys: 2 topics, budget 38 million EUR
– Strategic Research challenges: 2 topics, budget 20 million EUR
The deadline for submission of proposals is 18th April 2023.
Are you working on hydrogen technologies? Contact us; we can jointly design a competitive project proposal for this call.