Juan Antonio Castro
Degree in Statistical studies and complementary education in Leadership, co-creation and team building, organizational and operational models, sustainability, banking, innovation and technology.
Juan Antonio is a recognized senior executive (former Managing Director at Triodos Bank, Spain), expert in the financial and banking sectors, with a focus on company vision, strategy definition, business development and growth.
Leadership based on co-creation and the appreciation of each individual value as the foundation for building up high performance motivated teams. Leading sustainability, transparency and social impact as drivers of committed business communities.
Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to energize work communities and to boost the materialization of action plans. Juan Antonio is also an investor in start-ups and SMEs, member of the advisory board of leading enterprises in Spain, and business coach under the European Commision programme H2020.
Core areas of expertise:
- Experience in creation of SMEs
- Advisory and governance
- Acquisition deals and transformation of business-models
- Operational models
- Metrics and BSC
- Risk management
- Retail business
- Customer experience and service
- Delivery and distribution
- Sourcing models
- Vendor management.
Science and Technology focus:
- Innovation, Digital Transformation
- ICT (Big Data: applied artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, business Intelligence, semantic web)